The promoter is: Matheson Marcault Ltd (company no. 05056109)] whose registered office is at 20 Hambledon Gardens, London SE25 6BU.
The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Matheson Marcault Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are available via a treasure hunt in Skegness town centre on Saturday 1st and Sunday 2nd July 2017, 1:30-5:30pm.
Only one entry will be accepted per selfie board.
Closing date for entry will be 5:30pm Sunday 2nd July 2017. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Find one of the 6 selfie boards around Skegness Town Centre, take a picture of yourself and post it on public instagram, Facebook or Twitter, hash tagged #SOFest17 #selfie. At the end of the weekend we’ll judge the funniest photo with each board.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: £10 worth of Skegness themed seaside memorabilia and skegness rock.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen: from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will send the prize via second class post to the winner
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Matheson Marcault Ltd and not to any other party. The information provided will be only be used in conjunction with this competition and for no other purpose.
23. Matheson Marcault Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and
at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such
change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
24. Matheson Marcault Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the
competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.